Baltik Transpetro is one of the largest energy storage companies in Russia that specialize mainly in storage and distribution of Gas, Crude oil & Petroleum products on its own tank farms located in the cities of Primorsk, Ust-Luga, Rotterdam and Houston port.
Our storage unit in Primorsk port alone which is mainly for the storage of jet fuel and diesel gasoil has a total capacity of 3,960,423 cbm with 100 tanks.
We provide oil storage tanks and vessels or tankers for transportation and storage of Jet Fuels, Diesel Gasoils, Virgin Fuel Oils and other light oil products.
The main activities of BALTIK TRANSPETRO includes:
- Tank storage operations;
- Vessel bunkering with oil products;
- Transshipment at oil storage;
- Oil products transportation by road;
- Dry garbage collection;
- Oil wastes transportation;
- Oil products transshipment at all Russian and European Ports;
- Pipeline services;
- Oil wastes recycling;
- Oil products transportation by inland waterways of the Russian Federation;
- Oil products transportation via international shipping lanes;
- Ecological services (collection and utilization of bilge and oily waters):
- Oily wastes collection from ships at the Port of Moscow and in the waters of the Neva River;
Baltik TransPetro is located in Primorsk, Vyborg District, with total storage capacity close to 45,000 cubic meters is able to supply Marine Gasoil, Low Sulfur Gasoil, Ultra Low Sulfur Gasoil, Fuel Oil 180 CST and Fuel Oil 380 CST.
Our refined products terminals receive refined products from pipelines, barges, and trucks and distribute them to third parties, who in turn deliver them to end-users and retail outlets. Terminals are facilities where products are transferred to or from storage or transportation systems, such as a pipeline, to other transportation systems, such as trucks or other pipelines. Terminals play a key role in moving product to the end-user markets by providing the following services: storage; distribution; blending to achieve specified grades of middle distillates and Fuel Oil, and other ancillary services that include the injection of additives, our refined products terminal facilities consist of multiple storage tanks and are equipped with automated truck loading equipment that is operational 24 hours a day. This automated system provides controls over allocations, credit, and carrier certification.
What makes us special?
Over 100 dedicated employees, working in 5 regional clusters around the globe, deliver operational excellence.